The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
... was founded in December 2010 to honour the work and career of Lord Bingham of Cornhill, a great judge and passionate advocate of the rule of law. ...
'In a world divided by differences of nationality, race, colour, religion and wealth the rule of law is one of the greatest unifying factors, perhaps the greatest...It remains an ideal, but an ideal worth striving for, in the interests of good government and peace at home and in the world at large'
The Rt Hon Lord Bingham of Cornhill KG
Find out more about the Bingham Centre’s events programme
See some recent examples of Bingham Centre research projects and other activities
View our activities and events on the referendum
Download the Bingham Centre’s latest publications
The Bingham Appeal has raised over £2 million for the establishment of a centre in honour of Lord Bingham of Cornhill
Find out about the Centre’s project on Citizenship Education and the Rule of Law
Find out more about the launch of the centre’s Business Network
- Brexit and the Rule of Law - all day course @BinghamCentre today biicl.org/event/1281 @JNStefanelli
- To cap today's discussion, panelists discuss practical solutions to challenges for SMEs. @AfDB_Group @WorldBank… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- And now our own Dr. Van zyl Smit talks about Access to Justice for SMEs in #Kenya #ruleOfLaw https://t.co/VLju5U0Put
- Now discussing role of Small Claims and Commercial Courts, in #Africa with an address by Justice Kiryabwire from U… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Just about to start our #disappearingtrial event with @fairtrials, hosted by @Freshfields and chaired by Sir Jeffrey Jowell KCMG QC