All-Party Parliamentary Group
The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on the Rule of Law is a cross‐party group focused on the Rule of Law. The purpose of the APPG on the Rule of Law is to promote parliamentary and public discussion of the Rule of Law as a practical concept.
The APPG on the Rule of Law was first established on 3rd June 2015. The APPG held its Inaugural Meeting in the current Parliament on 8th February 2021 on Zoom where Sir Bob Neill MP and Lord Anderson of Ipswich KC were elected Chair and Co-Chair by members of both Houses of Parliament.
On the 8th June 2022 the APPG held its AGM and elected two new officers.
The Bingham Centre acts as the secretariat for the APPG on the Rule of Law. The Bingham Centre would like to acknowledge the support of the Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust, which funds the APPG secretariat.
For inquiries contact the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law by email here: email@example.com
APPG on the Rule of Law - Officers
- Chair: Sir Bob Neill KC (Hon) MP
- Co-Chair: Lord Anderson of Ipswich KC
- Vice-Chair: Joanna Cherry KC MP
- Vice-Chair: Lord Pannick KC
- Vice-Chair: Baroness Lister of Burtersett CBE
- Vice-Chair: Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb
- Vice-Chair: Lord Sandhurst KC
- Vice-Chair: Lord Macdonald of River Glaven KC
- Vice-Chair: Baroness Butler-Sloss GBE