All-Party Parliamentary Group
The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on the Rule of Law is a cross‐party group focussed on the Rule of Law. The purpose of the APPG on the Rule of Law is to promote parliamentary and public discussion of the Rule of Law as a practical concept.
The APPG on the Rule of Law was first established on 3 June 2015. The APPG held its Inaugural Meeting in the current Parliament on 8th February 2021 on Zoom where Sir Bob Neill MP and Lord Anderson of Ipswich QC were elected Chair and Co-Chair by members of both House of parliament.
The Bingham Centre acts as the secretariat for the APPG on the Rule of Law. The Bingham Centre would like to acknowledge the support of the Rowntree Trust which funds the APPG secretariat.
For inquiries contact Andrew Hodge at the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law.
APPG on the Rule of Law - Officers
- Chair: Sir Bob Neill MP
- Co-Chair: Lord Anderson of Ipswich QC
- Vice-Chair: Joanna Cherry QC MP
- Vice-Chair: Lord Pannick QC
- Vice-Chair: Baroness Lister of Butersett CBE
- Vice-Chair: Rt Hon Tony Lloyd MP
- Vice-Chair: Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb