The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
... was founded in December 2010 to honour the work and career of Lord Bingham of Cornhill, a great judge and passionate advocate of the rule of law. ...
'In a world divided by differences of nationality, race, colour, religion and wealth the rule of law is one of the greatest unifying factors, perhaps the greatest...It remains an ideal, but an ideal worth striving for, in the interests of good government and peace at home and in the world at large'
The Rt Hon Lord Bingham of Cornhill KG
Find out more about the Bingham Centre’s events programme
See some recent examples of Bingham Centre research projects and other activities
View our activities and events on the referendum
Download the Bingham Centre’s latest publications
The Bingham Appeal has raised over £2 million for the establishment of a centre in honour of Lord Bingham of Cornhill
Find out about the Centre’s project on Citizenship Education and the Rule of Law
Find out more about the launch of the centre’s Business Network
- Monday (Jan 29) is the deadline for our 2 Senior Research Fellow roles (Parliament and Business) bit.ly/2EvUXzY
- Julinda Beqiraj and Victoria Wicks's article in this week's @LDTonline Removing disability-based defences to ensure… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- The latest All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Rule of Law eBulletin was published yesterday highlighting the rule… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Our Director, Murray Hunt, has been mentioned in the IBA article, 'The future of Europe: rule of law must not be co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Our Expert Working Group on the #EUWithdrawalBill and the #RuleOfLaw is gearing up for the Bill's journey through L… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…