The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
... was founded in December 2010 to honour the work and career of Lord Bingham of Cornhill, a great judge and passionate advocate of the rule of law. ...
'In a world divided by differences of nationality, race, colour, religion and wealth the rule of law is one of the greatest unifying factors, perhaps the greatest...It remains an ideal, but an ideal worth striving for, in the interests of good government and peace at home and in the world at large'
The Rt Hon Lord Bingham of Cornhill KG
Find out more about the Bingham Centre’s events programme
See some recent examples of Bingham Centre research projects and other activities
View our activities and events on the referendum
Download the Bingham Centre’s latest publications
The Bingham Appeal has raised over £2 million for the establishment of a centre in honour of Lord Bingham of Cornhill
Find out about the Centre’s project on Citizenship Education and the Rule of Law
Find out more about the launch of the centre’s Business Network
- Just published: our FAQ on the citizens' rights provisions of the Joint Report on UK-EU withdrawal negotiations: bit.ly/2ChKFDp.
- Businesses should consider joining the Bingham Centre’s Business Network to share ideas, best practice and make a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- The rule of law can help boost the UK’s competitiveness but advancing the rule of law is a shared responsibility, r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Interested in #Brexit, #economic crimes, #EAW etc? Come along to our event on 31 Jan, with stellar line-up. biicl.org/event/1295
- Just published: Discussion Paper on the Scope of Delegated Powers, ahead of our Expert Group Meeting on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…